If you have a credit card you're paying interest on, you could save money by transferring your existing balances to the Capital One Balance Transfer card. With 0% on balance transfers it means you'll pay no interest for 12 months from the date you open your account, and you can request the balance transfer when you apply, just have the details of your other credit card to hand. We'll charge a 2.9% transfer fee that will be added to your balance. You can, of course, use your new card for everyday purchases too.
We're more likely to accept you if you:
- You've had credit cards in the past
- You're a home owner
- You have an income of more than £20,000 p.a.
We're not likely to accept you if:
- You have missed payments in the past
- You've never had credit in the UK before
- You've had CCJs or defaults
Please note meeting these criteria does not guarantee acceptance.
For more product information read the: