If you're struggling to pay your balance, you can find more help below. Alternatively, call our customer support team today on (number) between (times).
They may be able to help you to set up a payment plan.
A payment plan will take your individual situation into account, so you only pay what you can afford. To create a payment plan that'll work for you,
we'll need to get a good idea of your income, and what you're spending. So, completing the handy planner above will mean you're ready to answer any questions we may have for you.
5 good reasons for being on a payment plan:
- It makes your payments more affordable by spreading them over a period of time
- We won't call you for payment as long as you make the agreed payment each month
- You may not have to pay interest or fees on your balance while on a payment plan
- You can clearly see what you have to pay and when you have to pay it
- Your credit file will show that you are reducing your balance
A couple of things to remember:
If you're eligible for a payment plan and you miss one of your plan payments without contacting us, we'll ask for you to pay the amount required to bring your account up to date.
When you're on a payment plan, you may still be charged interest on your balance.