We're here to help
Help is at hand. Call 0800 952 4966 (8am-9pm weekdays, 8am-5pm weekends)
We appreciate there are lots of reasons people can struggle with making payments – from changes in personal circumstances to facing unexpected bills. Whatever your reason, the sooner you can let us know about any difficulties you may be having, the more helpful we can be.
We can help you plan your payments with us
Every solution is different, so we need to talk to you to make sure we find the best solution to suit your needs. Here are just a few of the things we can do:
Account health check
Arrange a payment date
Set up a payment plan
A payment plan makes it easier to get your account up to date by:
- Spreading your payments over a longer period
- Temporarily stopping any late payment and overlimit fees (you'll still be charged interest on your balance)
- Showing on your credit file that you're trying to get back on track
If you're eligible for a payment plan, and you miss one of your plan payments without contacting us, we'll ask you to pay the amount required to bring your account up to date.
By doing nothing you risk:
- More default fees
- Action being taken to recover the amount you owe us, which may involve selling your account to a debt purchaser. We reserve the right to take alternative action to recover the full outstanding balance.
- Defaulting – your account will be closed and the default will stay on your credit file for six years. This could stop you getting credit in the future, including loans and mortgages
Calls may be recorded/monitored for training purposes.